FORT ALICE Pack
FORT ALICE Pack
Free UTX DuraFlex Mil-Spec Buckles upgrade for all 3 outer pouches.
- 800D Polyester Nylon with Water Resistant Lining
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Frame
- Standard LC-1 sized ALICE Pack
- 60L Large Main Compartment
- 3 x Accessible Outer Storage Pouches
- 3 x Mag Pouches
- Drainage Ports on all Pockets
- UTX DuraFlex Mil-Spec Buckles with 550 Paracord Fasteners
- Main Pocket : 63 x 32 x 20
- External Pocket (Middle) : 25 x 18 x 7
- External Pocket (Left / Right) : 22 x 13 x 5
- Mag Pouch (Each) : 16 x 7 x 2.5
- Pack Weight: 1.6KG
- Frame Weight: 1.2KG
- Total Weight: 2.8KG
- Max Recommended Load: 30KG (Done with Ruck / Fast March)
- Max Tested Load: 40KG (Static Carry only, no running / jumping with load)
What's the difference between Ranger Green & Army Green?
Ranger Green is of a darker shade and very close to the SAF Field Pack / Commander Backpack / LBV issued during 2008-2011.
Army Green will be of a lighter shade and is similar to the green used by one of our local brands sold at emarts.
Important Note (Understand what you are getting.)
1. Alice Packs are NOT meant to be an EDC Bag. There are many other options that are better suited for that. The ALICE PACK is for the one purpose of learning to embrace the suck.
2. The FORT ALICE PACK is definitely NOT Comparable to $400-$500 U.S Issued ALICE Packs out there in the market. But if you're looking for a decent training ruck that will give SAF issued ones a run for its money, this is a worthwhile candidate.
3. Quality wise, we would say this is very close to the SAF Issued ALICE PACK & slightly better than the currently issued SAF Field Pack. We've even added a few of our own upgrades like Mil Spec Buckles.